facebook Maryland | EXAMPREP.ORG


<li>Maryland requires Statewide Licensing for Home Improvement, Electrical, HVAC and Plumbing Contractors.</li>
<li>To work as a Commercial Contractor you must register with the city/county in which the company resides. It is advisable to obtain the Maryland Home Improvement License, and then acquire the registration from your city/county. This will allow you to work throughout the state.</li>
<li>To work as a Maryland Residential Builder, you must register with the State Attorney General’s Office, show proof of liability insurance and pay $300.00 in fees. It is advisable to hold a Maryland Home Improvement License prior to applying for a Residential Builders License.</li>
<li>Pre-Approval is required for Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC examinations.</li>
<li>For additional licensing requirements including experience, financial and bonding requirements, exam information, reference books needed, reciprocity and Continuing Education Requirements, please select the appropriate License link below.</li>

Showing all 8 results